Homework 2nd March 2012
Look around your home and at the buildings near where you live to see how many different types of stone you can find.
Try to find some small pieces of stone and use the internet to identify them. Please bring interesting examples to school and we will create a display with them.
Learn to spell the days of the week and the months of the year. Remember to use a capital letter to begin each name.
Look at the calculation targets to remind yourself about which level you are working on. Practise calculating numbers at the level you are working on.
- Number pairs to 10 (first learn pairs to make 10 eg 2 + 8, 6 + 4, then learn pairs to make 4,5,6,7,8,9)
- Multiples of 10 to make 100
- Doubles up to 10 + 10
- Add numbers up to 100 where the units total is less than 10
- Add any two numbers to make totals less than 100
- Add 3 digit numbers mentally
Remember to practise multiplication tables too 2 x 10 x 5 x 3 x 4 x 6 x 7 x 8 x 9 x